Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Birthday Post

Here I was exactly 26 years ago today (my second birthday). It looks like Clara was helping me with my presents then...and today when she called we spent time discussing the 5 children we have between us. How good the Lord is! And what a happy day for me to share with my husband and 2 children!
AND...as I have been informed, once you have a child close to your birthday, your birthday no longer matters... :-) That wasn't totally the case as I have received lots of calls and cards today, but nevertheless, I did have to sneak in this picture of RuthAnne on my birthday post because I thought we looked alike. When RuthAnne saw the picture of me she thought Nana had fixed my hair too! :-)

1 comment:

E.S. said...

Carrie you and RA deffinately look alike! And you both look cute in Pony Tails I like your new blog colors! :)
Love Ya!